What iGoMoon is looking for:
We are looking for a truly tech-passionate person, dreaming of coming to a company where your efforts really show off and make a difference. We are looking for an experienced, technology & data-driven HubSpot/Frontend developer to join our crew. In your role, you will work closely daily with customers and other people in your team, such as UX/UI designers, inbound marketing consultants, and strategists. Together with other developers, you will constantly be improving your dev-skills and HubSpot knowledge. You are very self-motivated and versatile and get stuff done. You never stop learning.
Who are you:
- You are passionate about developing fantastic HubSpot solutions and constantly want to improve how things are done.
- You thrive well in a changing environment and want to be part of a fast-growing company where no days are the same.
- Have the will to win.
- You love having fun at work and celebrate victories.
- You are a true team player who loves to work together with both individual and shared goals.
- You love to face challenges and solve problems in a methodical and measured way.
- It is important to be able to work independently and lead oneself and the work forward.
- You like to collaborate and build relationships with both colleagues and customers.
iGoMoon believe you have experience in:
- Post-secondary education within web development or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably you also have experience working with Hubspot, MySQL, Linux, WordPress, and/or Laravel.
- Good communication skills in English because you will use them in your daily work.
At iGoMoon you are offered:
- The opportunity to be the best version of yourself.
- An open-hearted workplace with driven and brave colleagues.
- A culture that allows you to grow within the company.
- Knowledge sharing between you and your colleagues.
- Health insurance.
- Occupational pension.
- Well-being bonus “Friskvårdsbidrag” as we say in Swedish.
- Profit-sharing program.
- For this position, you could be *based anywhere in Sweden and work fully remotely. But you must be ready to come to Stockholm monthly to meet the team and participate in training.
*If you are a perfect fit and established outside of Sweden we could also consider having you join us on a freelance contract.
Is this the next career step for you? We look forward to receiving your application!